Chroma ST-G Knife Sharpening Guide Rails

Chroma ST-G Knife Sharpening Guide RailsI purchased these guides to sharpen KAI Seki Magoroku series knives. I have never used a water stone before, so I thought these guide rails were necessary. I followed the directions on the package for attaching and using these guide rails, but their corners were leaving deep scratches on the water stone, so I stopped using them after just a few passes. I ended up sharpening knives without any guide rails, and, I think that I did a pretty good job.

Nice tool for accurately sharpening Japanese and other chef knives. Actually works very well by maintaining a 15 degree angle, which is very hard to do by hand. Be sure you know how to sharpen Japanese knives before using, pressure points during sharpening is important. Search youtube for helpful hints.

Buy Chroma ST-G Knife Sharpening Guide Rails Now

the product is excellent, easy to use, so you can always give them the same edge,

I am 20 Anios chef working in the kitchens. Japanese knives I have, and it works great.

Read Best Reviews of Chroma ST-G Knife Sharpening Guide Rails Here

these guides really help put a sharper edge on the knife because it creates consistency,they do rub against the stone but you aim for putting pressure more on the knife edge than the guide, for the price it is a great item to help improve your sharpening ability through angle consistency

Want Chroma ST-G Knife Sharpening Guide Rails Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment