Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 9-Inch Bread Knife

Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 9-Inch Bread KnifeI own a number of different brands of knives from German to Japanese.I find this knife to be a real bargin. Great value. You get a wonderful bread knife that slices well,is not heavy,stays sharp and does not cost an arm and a leg.You cant ask for much more. A great knife to help complete your set.

A really great, sharp knife. Cuts through freshly baked bread! Well balanced in your hand. A great buy!

Buy Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 9-Inch Bread Knife Now

This thing cuts bread like nothing else. The knife arrived with an absolutely razor sharp edge. Yikes! All you have to do is hold it gently and saw back and forth and gravity essentially does all the downward pulling for you. A very sturdy knife with comfortable handle and good balance. Highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 9-Inch Bread Knife Here

I bought one of these bread knives in May, 2008, from Amazon, for twelve ninety nine. For that price, it is a great bread knife. I bake my own bread, and the knife gets a lot of use. It was extremely sharp when I first got it and it remains extremely sharp to this day. (I sliced a finger pretty bad with it shortly after I first got it because I wasn't as careful as I should've been when slicing a loaf of bread, and that was partly because I didn't realize just how sharp almost razor sharp the knife was. Since then I always take extra care when handling and using it.) I must wonder why, today (June 20, 2010), it is selling for twenty three bucks on Amazon. Today, following a link from the Chicago Cutlery website that leads to the World Kitchen website, I see that this exact knife is listed with a selling price of fourteen ninety nine.

I love it and expect it should last a lifetime (I consider the polymer handle a plus in terms of both longevity and hygiene), I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality super sharp bread knife for non-commercial use, but Amazon's current price is way too high. Caveat emptor.

Want Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 9-Inch Bread Knife Discount?

This knife works beautifully on my loaves. I am so happy and even happier that I didn't have to pay a lot to get one that works well. This knife is so sharp that it has drawn blood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment