Kate Spade "Darling Point" Silverplate Dessert Set, 2 Piece

Kate Spade 'Darling Point' Silverplate Dessert Set, 2 PieceThis is the dessert set I used at my wedding. I loved the sophisticated look of the silver handles with the words Mr. and Mrs. engraved on the handle in a classy font. The best part is that this is also a practical set. I know I will be able to use them in the future at parties when serving cake. I'll know it is my wedding set, but it won't scream wedding like some of the other sets out there.

I got the dessert set and champagne flutes for my wedding and they looked great; very simple and clean yet classically elegant!

Buy Kate Spade "Darling Point" Silverplate Dessert Set, 2 Piece Now

I ordered this for my wedding and I just wanted something simple and elegant with timeless beauty. This was PERFECT for me. I LOVE this set.

Read Best Reviews of Kate Spade "Darling Point" Silverplate Dessert Set, 2 Piece Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment