Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Fillet knife

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Fillet knifeI have owned this particular knife for 5 years now and it is one of my favorite and most useful knives. As a professional chef, i own several boning and filet knives both curved, straight,and stiff and flexible. At 7 inches it is long enough tobe used for everything from trimming tenderloins to cutting through tuna loins. it has a decent heft and the handle is large enough to fit my hand (a problem i found in other knives) another feature i enjoyed with this knife is how smooth itis without any crevices to harbor microorganisms in its handle or bolster. My girlfriend on the other hand finds the blade a bit too long for use in our home. prefering the 5.5 inch pro s boning knife. I also enjoy the slight flex in the blade it allows me to use knife in situations suitable for either a flexible or a stiff bone. All in all it is extremely useful in a professional kitchen and not a necessity in a home kitchen but it is very nice to have in both settings.

I have used this knife for almost 30 years and rate it #1. This time I'm buying one for my daughter.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Fillet knife Now

Best knives in the world. Not much else to say. If you are boning chickens, cleaning up ribs or are filleting small to medium sized salmon or other fish, this is a very nice knife for your Henckels collection.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Fillet knife Here

We have all Henkle knifes and are very satisfied with them. When we needed a filet knife we purchased a Henkle..

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Fillet knife Discount?

I'll admit it up front; I'm a hardcore Henckel's fan. I know there are more expensive knives out there, but I prefer these. I purchased this knife to replace one, that I suspect, went out to recycling with a pizza box. It's got a great edge on it. I find myself reaching for it more than my santoku's now. It's a bit lightweight though. If it weren't for that, I'd gladly give it a 5-star rating.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment