Le Creuset Stoneware Large Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser, Fennel

Le Creuset Stoneware Large Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser, FennelI absolutely love the color and style of this teapot. I have only had it a couple of months but we use it almost every single day and it has held up very well. I especially love that it has an insert for loose tea. We have put the tea pot in the top rack of the dishwasher with no issues. I always wash the insert by hand since it seems pretty delicate. My only complaint is that it drips pretty badly when the tea is poured. I am not sure if the top just doesn't seal well or what. I have had this problem with many teapots and as a result I do not think this issue is unique to this particular item. Overall I would recommend this beautiful piece.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment