Mundial 5615-6 1/4: Boning Knife 6-1/4" Wide Stiff Blade

Mundial W5615-6 1/4 6-1/4-Inch Boning Knife, WhiteVery sharp upon arival. Good heft and feel in the hand. Just throw it into the dishwasher to clean. I'll be getting on for my son.

This knife is a great purchase. i was sceptable at first since all I use is JA Henkels, but I must say for triming and boning meat this knife is great.

Buy Mundial 5615-6 1/4: Boning Knife 6-1/4" Wide Stiff Blade Now

This is the most knife I've ever bought for this amount of money. It is well made, extremely sharp, and holds its edge well. I can't speak to re-edging ease, as I have not had to sharpen it yet. But, for a boning knife this is perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Mundial 5615-6 1/4: Boning Knife 6-1/4" Wide Stiff Blade Here

Mundial is a Brazilian knife company which was established using German technology and quality control. I have been very pleased with their knives. This Commercial Kitchen model is a boning knife that serves well as a very sharp utility knife.

I bought several for gifts and they have been appreciated by the recipients. Quality + Modest Cost = Great Value.

Want Mundial 5615-6 1/4: Boning Knife 6-1/4" Wide Stiff Blade Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment