Zwilling J.A. Henckels Mystical Garden 42-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Mystical Garden 42-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8I received this as a gift this Christmas, so I have only used it a few days. It's beautiful and very shiny, the forks and spoons are well balanced. However, the knives feel a little light, and you can see a seam in between the blade and the haft, which means they were forged separately and cemented together. Hopefully they hold up, and I suppose I'll get used to them, after using full steel flatware for the past few years.

EDIT: We have had these for two years now, and use them daily. They have held up BEAUTIFULLY. Hardly any scratches to mar the lovely polished finish, they look just about as good as the day we bought them. I highly, highly recommended this cutlery.

Very sadly, but after I spend a lot of time , a lot and bought it. I found out is made in China so we will hope for the best right? Very Very sad way to sell something. I"ll forward this info everywhere I can so people will know before they buy it !

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Mystical Garden 42-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment