Pfaltzgraff Satin Danford 53-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Pfaltzgraff Satin Danford 53-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8Well, you get what you pay for. After seeing these in person, I'm positive there's no way this set costs $90 at retail. That price would be an absolute joke to pay. After applying a promotional code I had, I ended up paying $25 for this set and I wouldn't pay more than that for it. I'll keep the set because I just moved and need flatware and I can always buy better later; it will serve the purpose for now, but it's definitely not high quality. Had I seen it in a store, I'd have passed on it immediately.

These look much thicker and sturdier in the photo than they actually are. The smaller spoons and forks actually almost feel like the thickness and weight of plastic flatware. Despite being thin and lightweight, they don't bend super easily, but I'm certain I could bend every piece if I put effort into it. On the plus side, the finish on the pieces is represented well in the photo. The handles are a matte finish and the tops of the pieces are shiny. The steak knives have low quality black plastic handles. They're going to the back of the drawer probably never to be used.

I'm surprised these have the Pfaltzgraff name on them. All of their other flatware that I've seen and used has been of a substantial weight and good quality. These are definitely not up to par, but still a functional, cheap option as a beginning set.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment