Ultimate Edge 2001-EVOR18 piece Knife Case with Full Accessory Compartment

Ultimate Edge 2001-EVOR18 piece Knife Case with Full Accessory CompartmentI never write reviews but I just received this knife bag and had to write about it. I searched and researched for quite some time before choosing a knife bag. Making decisions via the internet without actually seeing the item is hard to do. I made the right decision with the Ultimate Edge. Plenty of room, doesn't take up space in the kitchen, quality material, durable, knives are secure, has plenty of room, and looks very professional with some style. I was very impressed at first sight out of the box. I feel this is worth the money. I am a frugal, patient, and indecisive shopper. Glad I bought this!

the bag is very sturdy and holds a ton of kit. the downside being that it wont take bulky items, even in the netted pockets. it is also prone to looking grubby very quickly. I think a silicone based spray like the one used on sneakers might be a good idea if you want to keep it looking tip top.

Buy Ultimate Edge 2001-EVOR18 piece Knife Case with Full Accessory Compartment Now

it feels sturdy and looks like it is built to hold up but only time will tell

i wish the pockets where bigger the stitching is so tight and close together that i have to fight to get my knife in and then cut myself taking one out when the knife blade guard slipped will try it out for a week

if it doesn't loosen up then ill be sending it back

Read Best Reviews of Ultimate Edge 2001-EVOR18 piece Knife Case with Full Accessory Compartment Here

I love the size of this case. It has room for all the knives I need for school or my catering gigs, plus there is room for all sorts of specialty tools. It's easy to clean and I love the color.

Want Ultimate Edge 2001-EVOR18 piece Knife Case with Full Accessory Compartment Discount?

I am a trained chef. I use this bag to carry all of my tools.. there is tons of room. Love this bag so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment