OXO Good Grips Professional 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife

OXO Good Grips Professional 3-1/2-Inch Paring KnifeThese knives are a great value. They perform as well as some more expensive knives that I own, and seem to retain the blade longer. The handles are very comfortable. Overall very good knives for the money.

Great little paring knife for everyday use. It does need to be sharpened frequently. Luckily I have the whole set of the OXY Good Grips Professional knives which includes a sharpener.

Buy OXO Good Grips Professional 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Now

Held up ok for what it costs, if you don't sharpen your knives, just get this and replace it when it dulls.

Read Best Reviews of OXO Good Grips Professional 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Here

I lost my paring knife, replaced it with this and am 100% satisfied. Knife is sharp and does the job!

Want OXO Good Grips Professional 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Discount?

That's what I'm telling my best friend when I give it to her. She gave me a short list of things she wanted/needed and a small paring knife was on the list. Since I didn't want to come off as an extreme cheapo I looked at several pricier knives but settled on this one because I already own the identical knife and love it for plenty of reasons beyond its reasonable price tag.

The size of this knife is wonderful for most kitchen tasks. I use it for chopping vegetables every day but it also does a formidable job when carving a pumpkin or peeling potatoes or trimming a zucchini. The handle is very comfortable which is a signature feature for the OXO brand. I can use this for a long time without any hand cramping or fatigue. The blade is super sharp and if you follow the manufacturer's suggestion to hand wash it will stay that way. Overall, this knife is nicely balanced and well made. I have been using this knife for quite awhile and I haven't had to sharpen it yet as it still has a solid and sharp cutting edge. I also own the 4" version of this knife, but this is my go to knife for most jobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment