Farberware Color Paring Knives, Mixed Colors, Set of 4

Farberware Color Paring Knives, Mixed Colors, Set of 4I started using these knives a few years ago because I happen to see them in a local hardware store. They worked so well for so many different usages that I actually wore them out. I spent almost a full day going from store to store trying to find the EXACT brand, shape, and color but could not. I finally checked out Amazon and found them. I can't say anything negative about this product because it WORKS WELL FOR so many things.

Seems like the handle is too thin or the blade too short or something! Just very difficult to hold and use these knives. Next time I'll pay a bit more and hope for something easier to use.

Buy Farberware Color Paring Knives, Mixed Colors, Set of 4 Now

Chose this because I needed some small gifts. This goes with what I was giving and the pricing was just right. Nice little knives. I even kept one for myself

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Color Paring Knives, Mixed Colors, Set of 4 Here

I should have spent more money=more quality. They were kind of small. I did like the bright colors. They will do in a pinch.

Want Farberware Color Paring Knives, Mixed Colors, Set of 4 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment