Messermeister 4" Parer Edge-Guard

Messermeister 4' Parer Edge-GuardThese edge guards are a great, cheap way to protect the edge on a good paring knife. I wouldn't store my global knife without one.

I used this for a forschner/victorinox 4" pairing knife. It does not work very well for this product. The forschner doesn't have a bolster. Because of that, it leaves around a quarter inch of the blade exposed when the cover is on. I ended up cutting the guard to fit the contour of my pairing knife and now it completely covers the blade. It works as well as any other generic edge guard. If you used this on a Henkles or Whustof knife, I'm sure it would work without having to modify it.

Buy Messermeister 4" Parer Edge-Guard Now

This is a piece of plastic that will tightly cover the business end of your knife and prevent you from reaching into a drawer and slicing your hand open...what more can I say about it? It does what it's supposed to do. I think all of these knife guards are over priced for what they are. Buy a set of them if you want to save a few dollars.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 4" Parer Edge-Guard Here

Made of a hard, thick plastic these covers slip over the blade of a knife and pinch it's spine in order to stay on. If you're just using these to store your knives in a drawer I'd say it's just fine. For traveling it'll probably work just as well as long as the knives are wrapped in something. You see, the guards can slip off somewhat if they're moved too much (say, if I hold the handle and swing the blade a little). They are other edge guards that clasp shut and don't really have this problem, but that doesn't keep me from recommending this product especially given the price.

Want Messermeister 4" Parer Edge-Guard Discount?

Every time I purchase a new professional knife, I purchase one of these to cover the blade so I can put it in my drawer and not worry about the blade being damaged or me being cut. Highly recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment