Joyce Chen 51-0621, 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Scissors

Joyce Chen 51-0621, 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Scissors, BlueI bought my first pair of these little scissors about 20 years ago and still use them today. They are practically indestructible, however I did manage to melt a spot on the handle when I accidentally laid them on a hot burner. Nevertheless, they still work perfectly and are still sharp after 20 years. I finally broke down and ordered a second pair. If they weren't quite as expensive, I would have a pair in every room. They are just so handy, and even though they are small, they will cut practically anything. They are also very comfortable to use as the handles are large enough for just about any hands.

I actually don't think I could cook without a pair of these in the kitchen. They are the best thing I've found for snipping a few fresh herbs, and can go right to the garden to cut fresh flowers for the dinner table. I have also used them to cut through chicken bones and then tossed them into the dishwasher for sanitizing. If I were to make a list of my favorite kitchen items, these would be right up there with my microplane grater and extra long cooking tweezers that also make my life so much simpler. Bottom line is buy some, you'll love them!

I heard about these scissors from another student in my metalsmithing class. She raved about them and showed me how great they are for cutting sheet metal. When I got home I the first thing I did was go online and order them. They arrived before my next class the following Saturday. I absolutely LOVE them!!

Buy Joyce Chen 51-0621, 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Scissors Now

These are the second pair of Joyce Chen scissors that I've purchased. The first on is still going strong, but they are now used for the workshop. These scissors stay sharp and strong, and are indispensable in the kitchen. My wife nagged me to quit using her old pair in my workshop, so I stole them and bought her these new ones. That'll teach her...

Read Best Reviews of Joyce Chen 51-0621, 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Scissors Here

I own three or four pairs of these scissors and wouldn't be without them. A marvel of simple, elegant design, they are tough, sharp, versatile, and comfortable. The large handle loops let you use all four fingers on one side and your whole thumb on the other -they work the same for lefties and righties -or, for even more leverage, you can grab them by the outsides of the handles, which are covered with a rubbery plastic for comfort. When I got my first pair about 25 years ago (still have 'em) I used to show off by using them to cut bottle caps in half. Yet they'll cut paper cleanly. We keep my old pair in the garden for cutting greens, pruning tomatoes, cutting twine and the like, a pair in the junk drawer for all-purpose cutting, and one in the kitchen for everything from slicing open spice packets to cutting up poultry. Can't have too many of these.

Want Joyce Chen 51-0621, 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Scissors Discount?

I have a pair of these scissors that is 35 years old, still cutting. They cut everything from plant stems to leather to food products and plastics! Quite wonderful

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment