Joyce Chen 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Seafood Scissors

Joyce Chen 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Seafood ScissorsJoyce Chen does not make Seafood Scissors. It has not made Seafood Scissors for several years. To verify: Simply contact the Joyce Chen Corporation itself. I was sold these seller-described "Seafood Scissors"... and when the package arrived... I received the red Joyce Chen Original Unlimited Scissors instead. I was told, and I quote: "Yes, these scissors are one in the same and are advertised differently for broader appeal." Still, it took well over one month for an excellent, hard-working, and ethical Amazon representative employing earnest diligence to right this situation and get my money back. A word to the wise: Always read the exact product branding description and check to see if you are receiving exactly what products are described.

These are a God-send for jewelers who want to speed up production of jewelry. Rather than filing, the scissors cut metals and wire(silver, brass, copper) up to 18 gauge easily.

Buy Joyce Chen 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Seafood Scissors Now

This pair of scissors was recommended to cut through copper at relatively thin gauges. I use it for up to 20 g and it works great. They are very sharp and do a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them. Keep in mind the metal will curl up as you cut; you'd need a guillotine cutter (at a MUCH higher cost) to get a clean edge.

Read Best Reviews of Joyce Chen 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Seafood Scissors Here

I already have had a pair of Joyce Chen Scissors for several years. I used them for everything from hard plastic wrap to the most fragile meats. I thought I had lost them and quickly ordered another pair. I have since found them and doubly happy now to have two pair.

Want Joyce Chen 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Seafood Scissors Discount?

We live in the Pacific Northwest and bought these to help in cleaning Dungeness crabs. Instead of cracking the crab legs, we just cut them with these incredible scissors. They have a thin enough edge to get into even the smallest leg, yet are strong enough to not bend or break. Obviously, they can be used for other simpler cutting chores, but cutting a tough crab or lobster shell demonstrates how incredibly good they are.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment