J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku

J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 7-Inch Hollow Edge SantokuThis knife has grantons (hollow spots) ground on only one side of the blade -the side that shows in the packaging. The flat side sticks like any non-granton blade. The blade is also a bit thick for a santoku, more like a 7-inch forged chefs knife.

Very sharp knife with a nice large handle which I like. Problem is that the hollow edge is on only one side and is on the Lt. side which makes it useless if you are Rt. Handed. Overall the knife is sturdy and comfortable for my large hands. I don't feel like I have to rest my fingers ontop of the blade at and the the handle curves nicely for a comfortable grip.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Now

Considering the high expectations I had from this knife, I feel completely let down. Nowhere does it say the hollow edge is only on one side, and that too the side appropriate for left handers. This is the same side that is visible in the packaging and the other side is flat a fact that does not leave a very good impression of the company. Don't buy unless you are left handed. Otherwise, the knife is sharp, and thus the 2 star rating.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Here

This is the first and only knife I bought in my entire life. I have developed a passion for cooking during the last 6 months, and I hated the knifes that we had at home, because they weren't good enough. So I decided to go with this henckels. It's a good beginning. Something more expensive for someone that's just starting to cook, wouldn't be appropriate. This knife is sharp! It is a little heavy, but you get use to it.

I couldn't be any happier... the best $28 I have invested on my way to become the first Colombian Iron Chef!

Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Discount?

I've had this knife for six months. Today, I accidently knocked it off the kitchen counter. The blade BROKE IN HALF!!!! I couldn't believe it. I've dropped numerous knives over the years but never, never has a blade broken. The knife is now totally useless.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment