Pfaltzgraff Melissa 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Pfaltzgraff Melissa 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4I searched the web for days to fine flatware that had a pretty blue accent. Finally. These are functional, well enough made for dishwasher. The thing that makes me love them is how well they work with all the other blue/white accents I have on my table. They are not holiday specific either, I use them all year long

This set is a piece of garbage. It has rusted where the handle meets the stainless steel and the pattern has faded right off. I contacted Pfaltzgraff about the problem and they had me return it and gave me a credit. This set is a total waste of money unless you only want to use it six months.

Buy Pfaltzgraff Melissa 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment