J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 3-Piece Prep Set

J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 3-Piece Prep SetVery light weight. Not really as sharp as I would have thought either. These knives were a gift...I was disappointed.

I've had these for less than 6 months. Great potential but became dull. I have JA Henckels silverware set with butter knives that have stayed sharper. Buying a sharpener in hopes it helps. Great product. Wish it had stayed sharper longer...

Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 3-Piece Prep Set Now

Got this set for travel. knives are always a trouble spot when traveling so we now have a set we pack and travel with. best idea yet!

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 3-Piece Prep Set Here

My youngest son likes to cook and wanted a professional knife set. I am sure that on Christmas he will be please but we shall see.

Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 3-Piece Prep Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment