18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery - Filigree Silverware 25Pc. By Collections Etc

18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery - Filigree Silverware 25Pc. By Collections EtcI had done some research on flatware. Looking for a very sturdy set to last me the rest of my life...already heading into 60...10% nickel (18/10) was the one big quality I was looking for...to avoid them bending, corroding, etc. The design is very nice and size is perfect.

I have multiple sets of 18/10 from various brands, but I wanted to fill a few holes for every use utensils and noticed this one. I was surprised to see this many pieces offered for such a low amount, but I said it's 18/10, this seems like a great deal.

They come in a basic cardboard box all wrapped in plastic wrap and rubber bands. The best part of this set is the amount of pieces you get when compared to the name brands with better quality. The polish is just "ok", the edges while not rough could have been rounded off better. If you compare this set side by side with a name brand you'll be able to tell instantly where they skimped in the manufacturing process, mainly in polish and corners. The one little design at the end of each utensil, while ok, shows lack of cohesion with the rest of the utensil. This set reminds me of an 18/10 set that was made 30 years ago, but is just being offered today. The size of the utensils are larger than normal, with spoons having a more flat look than a curved one. The picture of the set you see on this page looks better than the product you actually get, these are best for everyday use but I would not use them for show in a table setting. If not for the price/amount of pieces I would have rated these 2 stars instead of 3.

Pros:

Price, way lower in cost that name brand sets with fewer pieces

Amount of pieces in set, good for those on a tight budget with larger families

Cons:

Quality is about as low as you can get for 18/10

Pro/Con Depending on your preference, these are larger in size when compared to other utensils. Smaller hands may not like the size of this set.

Buy 18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery - Filigree Silverware 25Pc. By Collections Etc Now

For the price, you cannot beat the quality, anywhere. I use them everyday instead of my fine silver. The styling is good, not extravagant, but still presentable. I highly recommend for your everyday usage needs.

Read Best Reviews of 18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery - Filigree Silverware 25Pc. By Collections Etc Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment