Wusthof Classic 5-Inch Soft Cheese Knife

Wusthof Classic 5-Inch Soft Cheese KnifeIt does cut through sticky-type substances without sticking or goo all over the knife (I am trying to avoid saying it did a great job cutting the cheese, which it did). I also cut through a chocolate bunt cake with really sticky, wet, gooey icing, and voila, it cut clean over and over again! Love it. Worth every penny!

The Wusthof knives are the best in my opinion. This "cheese" knife is extremely well-made and durable. Fits the hand easily and maintains the edge forever (or at least as long as I have been using it). You pay more for the quality, but it is well worth it.

Buy Wusthof Classic 5-Inch Soft Cheese Knife Now

It truly pains me to write this review. I have several Wusthof knives that I have slowly purchased over the years. I love them. I did a lot of research before buying my first ones. I recently used my SIL's cheese knife from Cutco and it was AWESOME. It sliced so thinly, so easily. My family eats a lot of cheese, so I'm always slicing some. I've always hated slicing cheese and have bought various planers and slicers over the years hoping for something better. When her Cutco knife was so great, I assumed the Wusthof one would at least be as good, if not better. I've used other Cutco knives and don't like them AT ALL. I hate the handle, I hate the blade. Even though there are tons and tons of excellent reviews for their cheese knife online, I let my snobbery get the better of me. It happened to be my birthday, so this cheese knife is what I asked for. I really couldn't find any reviews for the Wusthof knife, and only one store in town carried it. I asked if I could try it first and they said no. So we ordered from amazon. I am so disappointed. It's a sharp knife, but is not any better at slicing cheese than my other sharp knifes. As a sharp knife for cutting other things, I give it 5 stars, but this is specifically marketed as a cheese knife, and for that I give it 1 star. I had the Cutco rep come to my house today so I could compare them side by side, and I was right. That Cutco knife slices through the cheese like butter. I was making paper thin slices of cheddar, pepper jack and mozzarella with ease. This knife is going back tomorrow. I ordered the cutco knife today, and will be serving paper-thin cheese slices with my serving of crow. That's what I get for being a snob.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic 5-Inch Soft Cheese Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment