F. Dick 12" Chef's Knife Professional Grade - Forged Steel

F. Dick 12' Chef's Knife Professional Grade - Forged SteelI have owned one of these knives (as well as many other F. Dick knives) for well over 35 years. I used it in my restaurant and continue to use it at home since my retirement.

F. Dick knives used to be available only to professionals; now they are available to all. I prefer it to other brands (Henckels, Sabatier, Wusthof, etc.) because of its balance and blade shape (slightly less rounded than the others) which works better for my cutting style. If I lost it, I would replace it with the same knife.

A word to the wise: As this knife has a laminated wood handle, wipe it down and dry it IMMEDIATELY after you are done using it. Never allow the handle to remain wet; it will de-laminate if you aren't careful. If you follow that simple rule and keep it sharp, you, too will have it for 35 years.

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment