KitchenAid Triple Riveted 4-Piece Santoku with Sheaths

KitchenAid Triple Riveted 4-Piece Santoku with SheathsI actually bought these knives from Target for a few bucks more. So buy them here and save. I absolutely just loves these knives. They came out of the package sharp as can be. They are soo sharp and cut with such ease. I use them to cut vegetables. And I just love that I have a protective cover for them to store them safetly. The holster fits very snug over the knives, no jiggling around. I rated them four stars because I think the only improvement would be to have a 7 inch knife too.

These are wonderful! Well weighted feel & super sharp! Have used the smaller one much like a paring knife -slicing an apple, etc!

Buy KitchenAid Triple Riveted 4-Piece Santoku with Sheaths Now

Looked everywhere for this knife duo! My son loves these knives! I had them in a bigger set and wanted to get him his own. Perfect!

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid Triple Riveted 4-Piece Santoku with Sheaths Here

These are my favorite knives in my kitchen! I love both sizes and use them almost daily. Invest in a nice knife sharpener, especially if you wash your knives in the dishwasher. I very highly recommend these!

Want KitchenAid Triple Riveted 4-Piece Santoku with Sheaths Discount?

I don't understand some of the reviews on these knives. Mine are well made, sharp and just the right sixe for a smaller hand. The sheaths are a plus to help keep the edge sharp and from cutting yourself when reaching for the knife. I am thinking of buying a few more sets as hostest gifts and wedding presents. Kitchenaid always produces a quality product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment