Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow Ground Asian Set

Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow Ground Asian Seta friend brought this knife to a group cooking session yesterday I have never used a more well balanced, comfortable instrument. I diced over 20 pounds of potatoes in no time. I WANT THIS KNIFE!

I purchased this knife several months ago, and it continues to be my favorite knife. In fact, I use it more frequently now than my chef's knife because of the flatter bottom, thinness, and lighter weight. I was afraid that I might be buying a "specialty" knife that wouldn't get much action, and I ended up with the opposite.

PROS:

shape, light weight, and thinness are perfect for chopping/slicing almost anything

Wusthof brand

PRO-CON:

It is super, crazy sharp. The first time I wiped the side of it down with my kitchen sponge, it sliced through the sponge effortlessly. I was thankful for the lesson, as I've been extremely mindful of that while using it.

CONS:

None that I can find

The smaller knife is a great bonus, though I can't say that I use it any differently than my other paring knife.

Buy Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow Ground Asian Set Now

I had originally planned to buy a Shun knife but when I tried it out in a store it felt too big, heavy, and awkward in my hand. (I am 5 feet tall and have relatively small, but strong hands). The Wusthof fits me just perfectly. I've been using both knives for a couple of months now and find that they do a great job without stressing my hands or wrists. I mostly use them for fruits and veggies. I strongly recommend that if you are new to quality knives you should go to a store and handle a bunch to see what feels most comfortable in your hand then buy it on Amazon where the price can't be beat, especially with free shipping. I like the storage box that the knives came it. I set it in a drawer and keep the knives in it. It keeps the knives safe and me safe from them! I must say that the hollows on the santoku knife edge don't seem to stop food from sticking, but I don't find that to be a problem.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow Ground Asian Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment