Kotobuki Gyuto Knife

Kotobuki 9-1/2-Inch Gyuto KnifeI like the knife just fine, it's for work so I didn't want anything too fancy. Seems defect free, the wooden handle is on the light side, but it's bolstered so the balance isn't too off center. Comes sharpened. I think it fits well in my large to average hand. If anything it would be small. As of now it does seem a little better than what I expected for the price. If this wasn't my third chef's knife, I would be a little bit more generous in my review. I have a nice Carbon Steel and another I generally keep at home, but they are also much more expensive. It's held it's edge for a couple weeks, and it's much nicer using this than anything work provides and they have theirs sharpened weekly. Hopefully some of the other chef's will see me using it, copy me, or borrow it, and get just as knife happy as me.

i have had this knife for about a year now. it is a litttle UNDERpriced if you ask me, this thing has taken a beating and is still with me. i think it is a little on the lighter side, which is why i like it. i use it almost everyday, and i had it throughout culinary school as well. it hasnt stained, and it holds its edge very well. perfect knife for someone looking to get a japanese blade but doesnt want to drop 200 bucks.

Buy Kotobuki Gyuto Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment