Waterford Monte Clare by Reed & Barton 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Hostess Set and C

Waterford Monte Clare by Reed & Barton 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Hostess Set and Chest, Service for 12I love this set of silverware by Reed Barton. It pays to buy a nice set of flatware, no more bent fork tines, the silverware doesn't tarnish, spot or discolor. The style is very contemporary/transitional so it will go with very nearly any style of dishes and decor you chose to put this gorgeous flatware next to. Everyone carries on about Oneida but I find Reed & Barton's quality and styles to be second to none.

I am thoroughly pleased with the weight and feel of this flatware. Getting the hostess set AND the silver chest at this price was an additional bargain. The price is better than other websites I visited. The pieces are "continental" style, which means the handles are longer than American style flatware, and they feel perfectly balanced in your hand. There are no rough edges and being that they're 18/10 composition, they shouldn't get dull over time. I'm glad I purchased these for my new home!

Buy Waterford Monte Clare by Reed & Barton 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Hostess Set and C Now

I recently order the 65 piece Waterford Monte Clare flatware set with chest and have been very satisfied with flatware portion of my purchase. The chest is another story. The chest I received was not like the one pictured in the description. The pictured chest shows the Waterford symbol on the inside lid but the chest I received had no inscription. It makes me think that the chest isn't apart of the Waterford line at all but rather a standard old chest. Now, mind you, there's nothing physically wrong with the chest. I just would have perferred the chest to have the Waterford symbol in it. I paid more for the "Waterford Set" thinking that the chest was Waterford as well. If I had known it wasn't, I could have saved myself about $50 and gone with just the Waterford flatware set from the Bowl Company for around $170.

Read Best Reviews of Waterford Monte Clare by Reed & Barton 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Hostess Set and C Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment