Victorinox 40504 4.25" Red Serated Wavy

Victorinox 40504 4.25' Red Serated WavyLight, thin, sharpperfect. Have used only this brand of kitchen knives for the last 20 years. When I was talked into buying them at Zurich airport.

It is my go to knife for most kitchen tasks. We have bought 5 (for ourselves and gifts), only one is this red version. Just the same as the black but easier to spot in the draw.

Buy Victorinox 40504 4.25" Red Serated Wavy Now

I have one of these and recently bought one for someone as a gift. I am a huge fan of Victorinox knives, and this knife does not disappoint. Now let me tell you, this is one sharp knife. My poor friend has reported that she has cut herself a few times now so be careful! Personally, I use mine for tomatoes--it's perfect!

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox 40504 4.25" Red Serated Wavy Here

This does a great job on tomatoes, rolls and small loaves of bread. Very very sharp. Will slice your finger 2 minutes before you feel the pain. I am glad I bought two. Use them all the time.

Want Victorinox 40504 4.25" Red Serated Wavy Discount?

This small serrated knife is great for peeling.

I like the fact that it is red and I can easily see it in my drawer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment