Oxo Softworks 7 Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Set

Oxo Softworks 7 Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery SetI ordered this knife set for the teen cooking program at my public library after being fed up with dealing with dull cheap knives. I knew Oxo made good products, and already had a couple items. I decided to stop making do with cheap tools, and just order some Oxo knives. This set looked like it would fit the bill.

When it arrived, aside from the bonus of the worried reactions of my co-workers upon finding someone had sent a box of knives to the library, I was psyched. These knives, although most are labled, "mini" are full kitchen tools. I didn't want giant butcher knives for the teens to use, but am very happy to find these knives are are by no means "mini" either. The Chef's Knife & Bread Knife are each longer than my forearm (including handles), and the "mini" knives all have at least 4-inch blades. I am extremely pleased with the quality of this set, especially as it was only $25!

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment