Cutlery and More Large Reversible Bamboo Cutting Board with Groove, 23x16x1-inch

Cutlery and More Large Reversible Bamboo Cutting Board with Groove, 23x16x1-inchI bought this to replace a bamboo board that I'd had for at least five years but that had eventually cracked. I'm a professional chef and use plastic boards at work but prefer wood at home. This is a good thickness and size for me. I consider the grooves a negative but use only the other, ungrooved, side. I put rubber feet on the grooved side which keeps it from slipping on the counter top and allows air to circulate underneath, keeping it dry.

It fits over the sink in my travel trailer perfect. Deliverey was fast, good price I very happy just what I wanted.

Buy Cutlery and More Large Reversible Bamboo Cutting Board with Groove, 23x16x1-inch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment