WMF Spitzenklasse 6-1/4 Inch Santoku Knife

WMF Spitzenklasse 6-1/4 Inch Santoku KnifeI enjoy cooking and a good knife is a joy in the kitchen. I initially picked up a WMF Spitzenklasse knife on a trip to Europe and after returning to the US it quickly became my favorite knife. Of all the German knives I have used, the WMF stands out. The only knives I have used which are better are VERY EXPENSIVE knives from Japan. There is nothing better in the sub $100 range of kitchen knife than the WMF Spitzenklasse knife.

They are well balanced.

They sharpen easily

They hold an edge

They will even hold an edge if sharpened to Asian specs

I grew up with WMF knives in Germany, my parents wouldn't get anything else. Upon moving to the US, I was happy to see I was able to get a few WMF knives on amazon (since I knew nothing about quality knives here and was comfortable sticking with my roots). I love this size and shape specifically. It's not too heavy, not too light, is perfect for chopping vegetables, fruit or anything you want really. After dealing with cheap knives for a few months, getting this was a life changer. Wouldn't want to go without it anymore!

Buy WMF Spitzenklasse 6-1/4 Inch Santoku Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment