Norpro 713 Salt and Pepper Shakers, 2 Piece Set

Norpro 713 Salt and Pepper Shakers, 2 Piece SetUpon receipt of the shakers I filled the salt shaker with salt, picked it up and the handle fell off. They are made of extremely thin metal and the rivets holding the handle on pulled through the side of the canister.

Save your money...

I had these salt and pepper shakers one day and the handle fell off of the salt and not 2 day later it fell off of the pepper. Not good!!!

Nice color and good size.

Buy Norpro 713 Salt and Pepper Shakers, 2 Piece Set Now

Adorbs! But... the pepper shaker isn't true to color shown in picture.

It's hunter green; not olive. That is all.

Read Best Reviews of Norpro 713 Salt and Pepper Shakers, 2 Piece Set Here

I feel like such a loser being this excited about a salt and pepper shaker LOL! But really these are wonderful! They hold a lot of product in so you don't have to constantly refill. The grip in the handle is perfect and makes for comfortable use and the amount of salt (or pepper) that comes out is just right. I coudln't love these more. This is actually the second set I am buying because one day we were having our house cleaned and afterwards we realized my set was gone! Haven't seen them again no matter how hard I've looked! So I am getting another set as I have found myself missing these so much. Highly recommend!

Want Norpro 713 Salt and Pepper Shakers, 2 Piece Set Discount?

Hello

I bought these shakers and there are 2 problems the first is the color that I received are dark green while what the website shows is olive green the second is the handles of the shakers are very weak and it jiggles actually I received the pepper shaker handle with a broken handle and the shakers are poorly made and it doesn't deserve a 13 $ as a price 3 $ is more then enough and I don't recommend you guy's to buy these shakers .

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment