Le Creuset Medium Multi-Purpose Bowl, 54 ounce

Le Creuset Stoneware Multi Bowl, Medium, CherryOrdered the large one, next time will order the small so I have the full set. Getting rid of the plain glass mixing bowls. These can be used to mix, bake or serve on the table.

I have recently been purchasing new Le Creuset stone ware dinnerware & decided to get this bowl for my set. I've been extremely pleased with it as with my other pieces. The bowl has been used constantly as both a salad bowl bowl for serving & as a vegetable bowl. It is a perfect size.

Buy Le Creuset Medium Multi-Purpose Bowl, 54 ounce Now

I have other Le Creuset stoneware that I really like. This bowl just adds to my others that I like for cereal. I know there are specific cereal bowls but these hold less & are perfect for me.

Read Best Reviews of Le Creuset Medium Multi-Purpose Bowl, 54 ounce Here

I bought this bowl for my mother as a Christmas gift. It was delivered on time and was in great shape. My mother really liked it and plans to use it. She liked the color and design.

Want Le Creuset Medium Multi-Purpose Bowl, 54 ounce Discount?

Its excellent plain and simple. i have the same bowl in a different color and the quality is the best and the value is just as good buying the product from Amazon. You just can't and won't go wrong. These bowls are just the right size and shape for cioppino and boulibase stews. Well worth the price.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment