J.K. Adams 14-Inch-by-9-Inch Maple Wood Bread Cutting Board with Crumb Catching Grooves

J.K. Adams 14-Inch-by-9-Inch Maple Wood Bread Cutting Board with Crumb Catching GroovesThis is a great bread board much more affordable than some of the two-piece ones (why two pieces??), and looks great for use in the kitchen or for serving the bread on the table. The wood is a great quality and large enough for any loaf bread. I would highly recommend this item.

I bake my own bread and have quite a mess of crumbs when I slice it, which is why I wanted to try a crumb-catcher cutting board. This one is not too big and does the trick. Fits easily into a drawer, standing next to my pots and pans. It is also attractive and reversible. The crumbs definitely get caught in the slats. I still, of course, have some crumbs on the counter, but it is a bit neater. I put a rubber pad under the cutting board to keep it from sliding on my granite counter-top (actually, it is a leftover scrap of padding that I cut to put under a rug).

Buy J.K. Adams 14-Inch-by-9-Inch Maple Wood Bread Cutting Board with Crumb Catching Grooves Now

I should have measured it out at home. This is half the size I expected it to be. In fact, I might get another one and glue them together. I really like the cutting board. We always have problems with crumbs and our last wood bread cutting board from IKEA did not last very long at all.

Read Best Reviews of J.K. Adams 14-Inch-by-9-Inch Maple Wood Bread Cutting Board with Crumb Catching Grooves Here

This board isn't too big or too small. Does the job it's intended for: catching crumbs when used as a cutting board. Good quality wood.

Want J.K. Adams 14-Inch-by-9-Inch Maple Wood Bread Cutting Board with Crumb Catching Grooves Discount?

First inspection of this product it looked like it would serve the purpose. It had not been oiled nor prepared for use but after one cleaning it fell apart. It is pieces glued together not one slab of wood. Terrible value.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment