TRAMONTINA 80020/005 "DIAMANT" STEAK KNIFE - 5"

TRAMONTINA 80020/005 'DIAMANT' STEAK KNIFE - 5'If this knife were tape, it would be called "duct tape". It can be used for everything cooking wise and I mean everything. Great Knife/Cheap Price !

These knives are the sharpest in my collection of steak knives and paring knives. I always pick these for the task at hand and they never let me down. I only found out about them when a friend gave me one and I have been a fan every since. I highly recommend them for your kitchen.

Buy TRAMONTINA 80020/005 "DIAMANT" STEAK KNIFE - 5" Now

Wonderful knives!! So easy to cut steak, etc. with the Tramontina diamant steak knife. The price is very reasonable considering its great cutting power. If you want a good cutting knife you can't go wrong with this knife. Also, had no problem with delivery. -----p.s I liked this product and just recently went ahead and bought two more to add to my set.

Read Best Reviews of TRAMONTINA 80020/005 "DIAMANT" STEAK KNIFE - 5" Here

An ok knife. This knife is not exactly sharp at delivery, failed the tomato test. Was able to put an edge on it with a couple passes thru a "V" kitchen sharpener.

Want TRAMONTINA 80020/005 "DIAMANT" STEAK KNIFE - 5" Discount?

These knives were better than I had expected. I was familiar with the product, but they were a lot sharper than I remembered. I paid a great price and would absolutely do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment