Hampton Forge Silversmiths Lexington Mirror 45-Piece Flatware Set

Hampton Forge Silversmiths Lexington Mirror 45-Piece Flatware SetI was ready to order these, since we have lost about 6 of our teaspoons and dinner forks. Replacement.com does not have those items. However, I then read reviews of the set with extra serving pieces, and people said they were "cheesy." When I noticed the stainless was only 18/1 (1 being the percent of nickel) I realized that they would look a lot different from mine, which are heavy, and excellent quality. If this is what you can afford, buy them, but they will not feel heavy in your hand and the big difference is the amount of nickel. Luckily, mine were from Costco, and actually were priced very low for the quality.

I wish that I could find a set of the version of this pattern with the 18/10 quality! Hampton is a good brand.

You get what you pay for I guess. Obviously, will not hold up over time. I regret making this purchase.

Buy Hampton Forge Silversmiths Lexington Mirror 45-Piece Flatware Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment