Fiesta Shamrock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1

Fiesta Shamrock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1A great compliment to Fiestaware! Good quality for the money; knives are not sharp enough to cut easily and the handles will take a little more room in the dishwasher and/or silverware rack. However, they are well-made and a fun addition to the table setting!

I love Fiestaware, so I thought I would love this flatware. I bought 12 sets. Within 1 week one of my knives bottoms fell off. Super glued it back together. Within the next few months, a total of 27 pieces have broken or are totally bent. Usually what happens if the little circular clip where the metal meets the plastic falls off, then there is nothing left to keep the metal part from bending. I have talked to someone, they are going to replace these pieces for me, but it is just going to keep happening. I do have kids, who are probably rough with these but they are flatware they should be able to last longer than a year. I totally regret buying these, which I had invested in something different.

Buy Fiesta Shamrock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Now

These dinnerware fiesta shamrocks are a good color for the collection if you matching fiesta plates then these are a must have.

Read Best Reviews of Fiesta Shamrock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Here

It was such a pleasure to receive this order promptly and in such perfect shape. I needed only two sets of flatware and was glad to see a product of this quality was offered as just one set. I love Fiesta products and I'm proud of myself for discovering such a bargain.

Want Fiesta Shamrock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Discount?

Nice compliment to the Fiesta dinnerware. The variety of colors available make one feel like they are using a new set every time

0 comments:

Post a Comment