Ginkgo Vegas 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Ginkgo Vegas 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4I love this set. It is sturdy and survives the dishwasher nicely. It is heavy, but not too heavy and the knives are sharper than typical butter knives so they are more versatile.

I purchased this flatware recently, and I am truly delighted with the exceptional quality

of this set. I was also very pleased to discover that this flatware is 18/10 stainless steel...not 18/0. The smooth clean lines are modern and pleasing to the eye, and the embossed card symbols on the handles add such a unique touch. You don't have to be a card player (I'm not) to enjoy this handsome-looking set.

When the package arrived and I was finally able to inspect each knife, fork and spoon, I found that every piece is well-crafted, beautifully balanced and heavy-duty. Oh, and did I mention how elegant they look on my table? I couldn't be happier with this flatware! In fact, it is probably one of the best purchases I've made online in a while, and at this price, you really can't go wrong. I even ordered an extra set to have for company...especially

during the holidays.

Buy Ginkgo Vegas 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment