Farberware 11-by-14-Inch Poly Utility Cutting Board

Farberware 11-by-14-Inch Poly Utility Cutting BoardI'm happy with this cutting board and for my purposes it's more than adequate since I do not cook much. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it tends to scratch.

I use these cutting boards for everything. I have two in my kitchen which I use everyday and I have several others that I used for working on my art projects. They are very tough for all your work surface needs.

Buy Farberware 11-by-14-Inch Poly Utility Cutting Board Now

Just received the item last week in time for Holiday prep. I was mostly concerned over the thickness, much thinner then i anticipated and does not grip the counter top. So far it has not dulled any knives though

Read Best Reviews of Farberware 11-by-14-Inch Poly Utility Cutting Board Here

i was VERY HAPPY when i read the reviews about this product being "too thin" for their liking. i had purchased (few yrs ago) several farberware 9x11 thin (hair over 1/8") poly cutting boards. i used them DAILY and liked being able to have them on hand for different foods while i was cooking. well, they were getting old & beat up with heavy use, so it was time to replace them. i searched all over and couldn't find them anywhere! then i found the larger size here, but was concerned that maybe the dimensions might not be accurate (it was described as .2" thick). imagine my delight when the reviews confirmed they were indeed the 'thin' boards. they arrived yesterday (i ordered 4!) and i LOVE THEM!!! i use them for EVERYTHING!!... vegies, fruit, meat, etc... and they clean up beautifully in the dishwasher :-)

i just wish they still made the 9x11 size in this thinner board...

Want Farberware 11-by-14-Inch Poly Utility Cutting Board Discount?

I just learned a lesson. Never leave feedback too soon. I'm leaving my original feedback below but here's what I say after using it quite a bit today. Oh..I also gave it another star. Yes, the board is as thin as described below but I'm starting to think it's no big deal. I just diced and chopped and minced and sliced using this board. It has remarkably few scratches or marks of any kind after all that. This thing is really dense...more so than a more expensive one I bought not too long ago. I'm going to be very happy with it. Oh...and I diced red peppers and no stains. Now to the original feedback.

Nice but expected it too be more substantial. This one is shy of 1/4" thick. It will be useful and I'm sure I'll be happy with it but might still look for another one a tad larger and at least a full 1/4 inch or even a wee bit thicker. It's great to have a selection of board in the kitchen anyway. For $10 bucks it's a good deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment