Dexter-Russell (S112-12H) - 12" Fish Splitter - Sani-Safe Series

Dexter-Russell - 12' Fish Splitter - Sani-Safe SeriesThis blade is huge. It is called a fish splitter but I think it can be used to cut poultry as well. Could not find any reviews on this online though. It has some weight as well.

Razor sharp and enough weight to slice through the bones on Alaska's biggest halibut and salmon. Lodge owners and charters too should have one of these handy to make the closing hours of their great days fishing trips fast and easy. You will have the days catch cleaned, bagged and in the freezer before happy hour.

UPDATE: I picked up the 8" version of this knife for in the motorhome and subsequently bought a second for home too. The 8" has a better balance for general kitchen use and has now become my favorite home knife.

I do suggest you pick up one of these cheap sharpeners to keep the edge razor sharp.

Smith's CCKS 2-Step Knife Sharpener

Buy Dexter-Russell (S112-12H) - 12" Fish Splitter - Sani-Safe Series Now

I used this knife on my fishing trip to Alaska. Cleaning my salmon was a breeze. Knife held its cutting edge for the entire trip. Well balanced easy to control.

Read Best Reviews of Dexter-Russell (S112-12H) - 12" Fish Splitter - Sani-Safe Series Here

Great knife my grandfather was a butcher and swore by these things... This is a great knife a great tool...

Want Dexter-Russell (S112-12H) - 12" Fish Splitter - Sani-Safe Series Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment