J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged Hollow-Edge Stainless-Steel 2-Piece Knife Set

J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged Hollow-Edge Stainless-Steel 2-Piece Knife SetHaving been fascinated by all the hype over the hollow edge knives, I did my homework and picked this 2 knife set to try. After using these knives and in particular the 5" knife I understand what the rave is about. The control and shape of the knife allows for very precise cutting and slicing. From meat to vege's the 5" knife has a very light yet accurate feel. Being only 5" long the knife isn't meant for large items, but I have already ordered the 7" version. My wife uses the paring knife for almost all her light daily activites.

If you are a novice to better cutlery, Henckels makes very high quality items and in my opinion, is an excellent value. I already own a full set of Wusthoff and frankly am not sold on the brand. This 2 knife set, a 8" chefs knife, and perhaps the 7" hollow edge would be what I would pick to start a collection of good knives.

I am so glad I bought this set. I thought about some more expensive knives, some recommended by "famous" chefs, but this set along with the bread knife are all I need in my kitchen. The handles are well balanced. Not too heavy, not too light. Everything about this set, IMHO, is just about perfect.They cut like thru butter, the handles are designed to fit into my hands just right. I really love them.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged Hollow-Edge Stainless-Steel 2-Piece Knife Set Now

We have mostly the traditional blade Wusthof classic forged knives in our kitchen, but we got this Henckels Santoku set as a gift about a year ago. Almost immediately they became our favorite knives. We find the larger one is the more useful if you're getting them separately.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged Hollow-Edge Stainless-Steel 2-Piece Knife Set Here

Just got them but they have very nice feel and they are very sharp. Time will tell how they hold an Edge. The santoku knife is a little smaller than expected I will need to get used to it. The Paring knife is a good fit right away.

Want J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged Hollow-Edge Stainless-Steel 2-Piece Knife Set Discount?

Great knives. Very sharp, good construction and felt nice in the hand. Inspired us to sharpen all the others in our drawer. 4 stars given due to excess packaging. The knives fit securely in the package design but there was extra plastic and space at the top of package...seems wasteful.

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment