Norpro 1281 Grapefruit Spoons, Set of 4

Norpro 1281 Grapefruit Spoons, Set of 4I was looking for a set of decent grapefruit spoons for everyday use. I had read reviews on some of the other spoons here on Amazon that said some types can be too thin or cheap feeling, others were too sharp and uncomfortable. Because of the lower price, I chose this 4 pack of Norpro spoons and found them to be just what I needed and even better than I expected.

They have a simple, sleek design that is comfortable and easy to hold they're a nice weight. They do their job freeing the grapefruit sections from the peel easily, and aren't going to hurt your lips unless you're being careless. And the spoon bowl is a good size for scooping bite-sized portions, unlike more narrow styles. They look nice and blend with my other flatware. I liked them a lot.

To anyone looking for an inexpensive but quality grapefruit spoon set, I would recommend these.

The photo originally shown was different and a set that I had previously ordered and liked. The very light weight and poor quality set was substituted. I immediately requested the correct product with a quick reply and apology with the promise of the correct set was being shipped. Nothing has arrived and no further response has been received from follow up e-mails. (They have since changed the photo to show the lesser quality product!)

Buy Norpro 1281 Grapefruit Spoons, Set of 4 Now

I order a lot from Amazon (hate the mall) but don't submit a lot of reviews. I took the time to write this review mostly because I felt that some of the previous reviews were unfair. I almost didn't order this product because of them. Glad I did. And they look much better than the picture.

I was expecting something thinner and basically cheap looking based on some of the reviews. Would have been fine. I just wanted to use them at work. But was pleasantly surprised. These are not cheap looking. Have a good weight and nice finish. They are the perfect size and shape.

Good product and an excellent value.

Read Best Reviews of Norpro 1281 Grapefruit Spoons, Set of 4 Here

Purchased for my daughter and she loves them. Really a good price and a good product.

I would recommend these to others.

Want Norpro 1281 Grapefruit Spoons, Set of 4 Discount?

My husband and I love grapefruit, and for several years I had just one of these spoons, I was happy to find more, they make it so much easier to remove the delicious fruit! Service from this seller is excellent...item arrived quickly and was a great price! I highly recommend these spoons for all who enjoy grapefruit!

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment