Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 4-Inch Paring/Utility Knife

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 4-Inch Paring/Utility KnifeThe perfect balance of style and technology can be found from

Zwilling J.A. Henckels.The ergonomic handle,one piece construction, and sharp blade make this knife true value.

This good for cleaning, paring, peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables. Prepare intricate garnishes. The paring knife is a very efficient extension of thumb and finger thus giving good leverage.

BENEFIT

Excellent cutting performance and sturdiness.

Maximum no stain properties.

Proper balance

No staining, no rusting.

Durable, strong

Smooth, comfortable handle

Dishwasher safe

We have a set of these and the 4" knife is my favorite. I have small hands and find it very easy to handle. Make sure you buy the good Henckels and not the ones from Japan bought some steak knives, they were cheap and cheap is what I got.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 4-Inch Paring/Utility Knife Now

Needed to update my cutlery. Ordered this as the name is usually associated with quality. I have no complaints. Knife is VERY sharp, well balanced and does everything I need it to do.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 4-Inch Paring/Utility Knife Here

As I said, this is the knife I always grab from the block, if it's dirty I wash it so I can use it. I have other nice parring knifes such as Cutco but I just love the feel of this one. I normally don't write reviews but this one didn't get what it deserves. I've had it over a year and it keeps a nice edge. I've sharpened it once or twice and there not much more to add. Buy this one and you will not regret it.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 4-Inch Paring/Utility Knife Discount?

Henckels knives cannot be beaten, comfortable in your hand and holds a nice cutting edge.

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment