Zyliss Carving Knife, 8-Inch, Green

Zyliss Carving Knife, 8-Inch, GreenI have always been a fan of Zyliss products, every since I purchased my first salad spinner from them many moons ago. They have yet to disappointment me, and that holds true for this great carving knife. Love the 8" size, which is kind of perfect and easy to manage. Love the grippy handle, it's really comfortable and easy to hold even when wet. Love the blade sleeve so I can safely keep it in a drawer. But what I love most, and the reason I am going with 5 stars is... this knife is sharp. Really sharp. When I was preparing salmon filets last night I was amazed that it sliced through the skin without hesitation. It's so sharp that I find I use it more than my other favorite knife, a fancy German brand I shall not name:) And it's a fraction of the cost. Yeah, this is one sharp little carver.

I received my Zyliss Carving 8" Green knife about a week ago and I use it almost daily (except the days I refuse to cook!!) It is one VERY sharp knife. I've used it from cutting chicken to chopping vegetables to slicing cooked meat to even cutting tomatoes. It seems to do the gamut of kitchen slicing needs. I love the green color and I still have all my fingers because of the great holder it comes in. I'm notorious for reaching into a drawer without looking and a couple of times my fingers have run along the edge of the knife holder. I would highly recommend this knife because it is efficient in it's design and fun in it's color.

Buy Zyliss Carving Knife, 8-Inch, Green Now

This knife works as well as my more expensive German knives. I like the ergonomic non-slip handle, and the blade sheath allows me to throw it in the drawer with my most-used kitchen tools. The green color makes it easy to find. I like it so well that I plan to buy one or two more knives in different sizes.

Read Best Reviews of Zyliss Carving Knife, 8-Inch, Green Here

The first thing about this knife that jumps out at me is the color. I LOVE the green. It goes perfectly with my kitchen I think this is soon to become my new favorite knife! Another thing I really wanted to point out was that because of the color I initially thought the knife might be dull or cheap but it's actually WAY sharper than it looks. Like super sharp. I am impressed!!

Also the case for the knife is another favorite feature so that I can throw it in my drawer without worrying about the blade dulling or about cutting myself trying to reach for it.

Want Zyliss Carving Knife, 8-Inch, Green Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment