Shun Ken Onion DM0504 10-Inch Slicing Knife

Shun Ken Onion DM0504 10-Inch Slicing KnifeThis knife is beautiful. Like all of the Shun Ken Onion knives it is well weighted and extremely sharp (straight from the box). However it is not 10-inches as the above title and description outlines. It is instead only 9-inches. This of course doesn't impact at all on its functionality; it's still incredible. But it begs the question of who measured it for this description... perhaps someone who likes to overestimate in other areas also...

This is a beautiful kitchen addition. It's different enough to demand experimentation. It's big when you want big. It is stable when you need chop to fine julienne.

5-star on utility and value.

Buy Shun Ken Onion DM0504 10-Inch Slicing Knife Now

Sharp as a razor, this knife makes slicing veggies way more fun than it should be. I'm still amazed at how effortless it is to use the Shun slicing knife. The curved blade takes a little getting used to but works nicely when you need to rock the blade making a fine dice.

Funny thing is I'm eating a lot more veggies cuz I love to cut them up.

Read Best Reviews of Shun Ken Onion DM0504 10-Inch Slicing Knife Here

O.K. This is a lot of money for a knife. And yes, I also have the cheap, test kitchen recommended victorinox version, as well. That being said, I was sucked in by the Gold Box deal and the knife is truely a work of art, in both form and function. Wickedly sharp as well as beautiful, it's unique curvature and stunning design make it a joy to use and a coveted kitchen piece when other people see it in use. Did I really need it? of course not. Am I pleased to have what I believe to be the best knife ever? you bet.

Want Shun Ken Onion DM0504 10-Inch Slicing Knife Discount?

Wow this is a very sharp knife. It is also my first Shun. I own a set of Wusthof knives and they pale in comparason to the Shun. Can't wait to get the rest of the set.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment