Mr. Bar-B-Q 5-Piece Stainless Handle Barbeque Tool Set

Mr. Bar-B-Q 5-Piece Stainless Handle Barbeque Tool SetDon't be fooled by pictures, but this set is HUGE. Nicely heavy, and a bargain for the price.

I bought this grill set for my fiance. He absolutely loved them. They are heavy and extremely sturdy. I would definitely recommend them!!

Buy Mr. Bar-B-Q 5-Piece Stainless Handle Barbeque Tool Set Now

These work great on the grill and are very well made.Think of these more as Bar-B-Q tools for a 300lb 6'6" Football player.I think they could be also be very useful for self defense weapons given the size and weight of each of these tools.They do make you feel safe when holding one or two.Seriously a very nice large set of Barbecue tools.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Bar-B-Q 5-Piece Stainless Handle Barbeque Tool Set Here

Great product. Heavy duty. Handles won't crack like the wooden ones. Long handles help prevent burns.

Want Mr. Bar-B-Q 5-Piece Stainless Handle Barbeque Tool Set Discount?

Wow isn't it nice when some packages are bigger than they appear? Even after reading the other reviews, I wasn't expecting these tools to be so big and long. They feel great in my hand and I'm sure they are just what's needed to get the job done this weekend!

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment