Knife, Serrated Bread & Bagel 8"

Knife, Serrated Bread & Bagel 8'This knife is amazing. I just got mine (gift) and it sliced through a thick loaf of oat bread, cutting in a very straight line with no effort. The knife seemed to slide effortlessly through the bread. The blade is slightly curved (like a samurai sword) and the cutting edge has an unusual serration. Maybe this is the secret.

I have to admit I am astounded at the one-star review. I don't know what kind of bread the other user was trying to cut, but I can't imagine that we are even talking about the same product. I cut all the bread I buy (I like thick slices and I also buy a lot of mini-baguettes and bagles) and have been looking for a long time for a knife. Even the expensive knives out there are failures (where did they get the idea that a bread knife should have a broad blade...which of course sticks and seized up in the bread!) and I have yet to find one half this good. This thing is great. I'm going to buy another one for a backup--I think it might work well on tomatoes, etc.

I am very disappointed this knife won't even cut through a fresh load of bread. I guess I got what I paid for.

Buy Knife, Serrated Bread & Bagel 8" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment