Deli-Pro Slicing Knife

Deli-Pro Slicing KnifeThis serrated knife is very sharp. The cutting guide is excellent for slicing bread evenly, meats, cheeses, even cutting fruit like tomatoes. The guide and adjustment knob make it take up more room in your drawer than usual, but this useful tool will more than replace the knives you have to store in other places.

I bought this knife specifically to cut my fresh homemade bread. Got tired of the uneven slices of hand cutting it with a knife that squashes it anyway.

This worked perfectly! Got the even slices I wanted, and no squashed bread.

We've also used it on other things, such as slicing ham, carving turkey....has worked wonderfully each time.

The dial to adjust the width of the slice is easy to use. Just be careful not to loosen too much or it just comes off. You can easily reattach it, but just beware so you don't lose the screw or something when doing it.

Works perfectly for what I bought it for.

Buy Deli-Pro Slicing Knife Now

These are great, especially for slicing bread. I liked mine so well, I have bought several for gifts.

Read Best Reviews of Deli-Pro Slicing Knife Here

I've gotta tell ya I had my doubts about this knife. I have searched & tried so many products to slice bread that I had just about given up. I decided to give this knife a try...

By far this is the best ever bread slicing knife. No smashing or tearing & the guide works wonders to keep your slices even.

Since I can slice now I have been baking like crazy.

Want Deli-Pro Slicing Knife Discount?

I know the knife is for deli and meats, but I use it for my homemade bread. I can now make slices either thin or thick as I want. It cuts great, and does not rip the bread. If you make homemade bread you will love it.

Save 62% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment