Farberware Classic 30-Piece Cutlery Carousel Set

Farberware Classic 30-Piece Cutlery Carousel SetI bought these for an apartment up by college. It came with everything I needed and a easy storage unit. Very pleased.

The only reason for the four-star rating is because one of my steak knives broke it's handle while I was cutting cheese. I have had no other problems with this set, so I am assuming that was just a single defective knife. The only other "complaint" is that none of the spoons short of the ladle have any real concavity to them and are pretty much useless for serving.

For the price, this is a great set of essentials for a simple kitchen

If I could give this knife set zero stars, I would. The way these knives are sharpened, the blade is only angled on one side, this makes cutting extremely tedious. All knives are serrated, so no chopping. Also, the spatula melted the very first time I ever used it, and all of the other items are warped from using them for normal cooking duties. This set it complete garbage, save your money.

Buy Farberware Classic 30-Piece Cutlery Carousel Set Now

I bought this set two days ago and it is a piece of junk. The knives are all serrated, and therefore terrible for chopping. The biggest knife already has rust spots forming.

It looks nice on the counter and the swivel action is handy, however that's where my compliments end. Save yourself a few bucks and just use your butter knives to chop food, they will cut easier and wont rust as fast.

College students don't be fooled by this "all in one" set. Buy something else. I mean rusting....what the heck,

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Classic 30-Piece Cutlery Carousel Set Here

I bought this for my mother in law as a Christmas present and she loves. It does not take too much room on her counter and it swivels so she never has to pull it out.

Want Farberware Classic 30-Piece Cutlery Carousel Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment