Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Utility Knife with Serrated Edge, Black

Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Utility Knife with Serrated Edge, BlackThis is great knife for paring and small jobs in the kitchen. It comes sharp and very easy to sharpen.

I own some Wusthofs and Henckels, and this knife falls into the same category without a doubt. Great quality, sharp as a razor and good looking, too. It's easily worth double. 5 or 6 inch serrated knife is a must-have in the kitchen for everyday use. We have it for a while now and it's our favorite knife because of it's practicality. Planning to buy some more. 05/25/12 Update I have three of them now and I love them.

Buy Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Utility Knife with Serrated Edge, Black Now

I've owned this knife for a year. Excellent for general cooking, chopping vegetables. Very sturdy, comfortable, still extremely sharp after 1 year of use. I'm not a knife expert by any means but I like to cook and this is my favorite knife. I would buy more of this brand for sure.

ADDENDUM 3/2013: Amazing, this knife is still sharp (never had it sharpened by anyone) and still our household's favorite knife.

Read Best Reviews of Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Utility Knife with Serrated Edge, Black Here

I'm very impressed with the quality and balance of this knife. It's the perfect size for a utility knife, and fits comfortably in the hand.

It's also considerably less than the cost of the premium cutlery brands.

Want Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Utility Knife with Serrated Edge, Black Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment