Cooks Fork, Forged, Extra Heavy

Winco KCF-12 Forged Cooks Carving Fork Full Tang Metal Rivets Stainless Steel BladeA nice fork for the money. Very solid but not as good looking as the picture. If the wood were the color as shown it would rate four stars from me. That could be my individual unit.

This a great fork for using on a HOT grill!

It heavy and stiff enough to flip the large pieces

of meat on the back of the grill and still control

how they are positioned and you don't get burned

while doing it :)

Buy Cooks Fork, Forged, Extra Heavy Now

Like the other review mentioned, this fork (I received the 14-inch size) is quite heavy -even more so than some other, more modern designs. The tines are sharp, the wood is real, and if you're looking for a heavy-duty, solidly-built carving fork, you really can't go wrong.

My one complaint: The rivets that hold the wood to the metal aren't all flush with the surface. It's a very minor complaint, but for the price I paid, I can't complain at all!

Read Best Reviews of Cooks Fork, Forged, Extra Heavy Here

Great forged cooking fork--this is not your modern, flimsy, plastic / nylon / teflon fork, but a substantial, well made fork. It comes in more than one size, so if ordering one, be sure you figure out what size you really need. I am very pleased.

Want Cooks Fork, Forged, Extra Heavy Discount?

I fry steaks, chops, anything, thanks to this thing. I like my meat rare inside and golden and crispy outside. The trick for this is to have extremely hot olive oil, put in your steak slowly, leave for three or four seconds, then lift, wait for the oil to get ultra hot again, and put it in again, switching sides. This method will deliver you the PERFECT steak or chop, but the hot oil can jump on your hand. This oversized fork will avoid any oil on your skin.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment