R H. Forschner by Victorinox 6-Piece 4-1/2-Inch Wavy Edge Steak Knife Set, Black Polypropylene Hand

R H. Forschner by Victorinox 6-Piece 4-1/2-Inch Wavy Edge Steak Knife Set, Black Polypropylene HandlesI love these knives!!! I received some of these knives years ago as a gift from someone who went to Switzerland, and I loved them,so I thought I would order some more. They are very sharp, lightweight yet extremely durable and look good enough to use at the dinner table.

6 Piece Spear Tip with Wavy Edge Steak Set

I bought these knives along with the 3 piece chef set and could not be happier with their performance. They are sharp, light weight and not expensive. They are the best knives I have ever owned.

Buy R H. Forschner by Victorinox 6-Piece 4-1/2-Inch Wavy Edge Steak Knife Set, Black Polypropylene Hand Now

These are the best knives I have ever used! They are super sharp and don't have any problems cutting through steaks or any thing else you may want to cut with them! (We use them on everything!) When I have food to prep and chop I find myself reaching for these vs our other, larger Victorinox knives (smaller and easy to handle)

Read Best Reviews of R H. Forschner by Victorinox 6-Piece 4-1/2-Inch Wavy Edge Steak Knife Set, Black Polypropylene Hand Here

I bought the victornix 3 piece set with the butcher knives and paring knife first. Then i bought their santuko knife. I am hooked! The steak knives work terrificly and cant beat the price!

Want R H. Forschner by Victorinox 6-Piece 4-1/2-Inch Wavy Edge Steak Knife Set, Black Polypropylene Hand Discount?

I picked these knives up to replace another somewhat inexpensive set that I've had for years. I wasn't sure if I'd like the serrated edge as I've found that this just normally tears the food instead of cutting it. These knives however are incredibly sharp and the serrated edge works well without tearing your food to shreds.

They are pretty basic in terms of construction but I don't feel as though that will be an issue with longevity. They're also fairly light in your hand but again, I don't think it really has a negative affect on the product.

If you're looking for a basic set of steak knives, I think you'd be hard pressed to find another set that work as well as these for the money.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment