Wallace Resplendence 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12

Wallace Resplendence 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12I have a set of Resplendence and found this set on Amazon. I was so excited to add to my existing set at such a reasonable price; especially since it's a discontinued pattern from Wallace. Too good to be true :( The box,paperwork,printing looked EXACTLY like the real deal. The flatware was junk! :( It was stamped 18/10 but having real Wallace Resplendence, I could easily feel the weight difference.."extremely light". In addition, the pattern was a poor imitation with shallow detail and the thickness of the pieces were half the proper depth. Wallace Resplendence 18/10 was even stamped on the TOP side of a spoon instead of the underside. What a disappointment. I called Amazon,reported my disgust, and returned it.

We ordered 2 sets and both arrived very quickly. Its sophisticated yet uncomplicated design works well our good china as well as our everyday dishes. I actually think it is nicer in person than in the picture. Pieces are a good weight giving them a very solid feel. We use this flatware everyday and it has stood up well in the dishwasher. We are very pleased with this product.

Buy Wallace Resplendence 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Now

This is a great product, exactly as advertised. Wallace is durable and not easily bent or broken. I love it!

Read Best Reviews of Wallace Resplendence 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Here

Very happy with this flatware heavy and large. Design is understated, bringing a casual elegance to your table settting.

Want Wallace Resplendence 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Discount?

The length of the tines are too long. I have no children at this time, but my young adult children complained the utensils are just too big to fit into their mouths. I would have returned for this reason, if the packaging was not recycled.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment